World Bulk Wine Exhibition Asia
The WBWE Asia is a professional event intended for large wine companies from across the world that have an interest in the Asian market.
A forum that guarantees contact between some of the biggest wine operators in Asia.
The WBWE Asia boosts encounters between wineries and importers as well as paying attention to speeches and keynote lectures focused on understanding the Chinese market, the keys to enhancing business opportunities, tasting sessions and exclusive wine-food pairings, among other activities.
A few key points about the WBWE Asia 2021, a different fair tailor-made for those who would like to operate in the Chinese market
- China is on its way to becoming the world’s largest wine consuming country by 2025.
- The producers who manage to establish the right contacts in order to position themselves in China at this point will be those who dominate the exports in the years to come.
- The WBWE Asia 2021 will be a distinct fair; it will be adjusted to the circumstances with a small size, ideal for closing direct deals with trade professionals.
- Right now, in China, there is across-the-board demand for wines to be bottled both in origin and destination and to develop the creation of private labels. WBWE Asia will bring together several professionals who work in this sector
- China is a country with a high degree of flexibility in business; and the current crisis has triggered many entrepreneurs to get out of the sector and also new players to emerge.