Argentine Wine Business Trip
A unique opportunity to meet one of the leading premium wine suppliers
Argentina & Mendoza
5th largest wine-producing country - In 2018, Argentina grew by 184% in its bulk wine exports
· Experience a unique networking opportunity that brings together round 100 prospect suppliers in a single event.
· Visit top wineries that adhere to the most demanding standards of Argentina’s National Institute of Viticulture*.
· Take up a great opportunity to find large-scale bulk volumes for private label products and store brands.
· Visit Argentina: a place where the old world and the new wine world become one.
· Discover vineyards located from 700 to 1,200 meters above sea level, at the foot of the Andes.
* National Institute of Viticulture (www.argentina.gob.ar/inv)
VITICULTURE & WINEMAKING IN ARGENTINA
· Given our seasonal variation with respect to the Northern hemisphere, our yearly harvests can reach international markets in the month of May.
· Mendoza’s wide temperature variations, together with a dry climate and clayey soils, give grapevines the best growing conditions.
· Our vineyards are irrigated with snowmelt water from the Andes
· 300 sunny days a year bring out intense colours and aromas in our wines
|Sunday 8:||Arrival in Buenos Aires & transfer to Mendoza.|
|Monday 9:||09.00 h.||Seminar: "Treasure Hunting in Argentina: Looking for New and Exciting Bulk Wines", by María Laura Ortiz (Diploma International A.S.I., Certified Sommelier CMS-US, WSET Advanced - London).|
|10.00 h.||Wine tasting – First session.|
|15.00 h.||Visit to wineries (buyer's choice). *|
|Tuesday 10:||10.00 h.||Governor´s greeting.|
|10.30 h.||Wine tasting – Second session.|
|15.30 h.||Visit to wineries (buyer's choice). *|
|Wednesday 11:||Departure from hotel to the airport.|
* Reminder: After each wine tasting session, you will be handed a brief form where you will have the opportunity of selecting a small range of wineries to visit. You will only visit one per day and will be subject to availability.
ProMendoza is the foreign trade promotion agency from the Government of Mendoza, and together with the Federal Council of Investments (CFI) and the Argentine Bulk Wine Chamber, helps local wineries reach international status.
For further information click on the above button or directly:
+34 670 226 379