CALIFORNIA BUSINESS WINE TOUR
*LIMITED NUMBER OF PLACES. Don’t miss the opportunity to meet with the wine producers from Argentina, Italy, France, Chile, Spain and Australia who have already confirmed their attendance to this trip, conceived for first class professionals who would like to gain first-hand knowledge about the bulk wine market in the United States. A privileged opportunity to begin working in this market.
THE REGISTRATION PERIOD ENDS ON MAY 18th
09:00-11.00 - Visit to J&E Gallo winery in Modesto.
12:00-14.00 -Visit to LangeTwins Winery in Acampo (Lodi).
15.:00-17:00 - Visit to Saint Helena winery in Napa Valley.
DINNER IN NAPA VALLEY
CONFERENCE PROGRAM - THE CIA AT COPIA
09:00-09:20 - Registration & breakfast meeting.
09:20-09:30 - WBWE Welcome & Intro.
09:30-10:00 - ‘USA MARKET Introduction’ by Erin Kirschenmann, Senior Editor Wine Business Monthly.
10:05-10:35 - ‘Import of bulk and bottled wine in USA market’ by Adam Courneya, Senior Director Finance, Wine & Grape Supply E&J Gallo Winery.
10:40-11:10 - ‘The role of brokers in USA’ by Anya Robson-Simpson Independent Global Wine Consultant, ex Murphy Wine Company.
11:15-11:45 - ‘American Consumers Behaviour, consumption, habits and occasions’ by Deborah Parker Wong DWSET, Global wine editor The Somm Journal, The Clear Root, The Tasting Panel.
11:50-12:20 - ‘Important factors (technical & regulatory) to consider when shipping wine in bulk to support your buyer in US’ by Luke Arie, Regional Sales Manager JF Hillebrand USA.
12:25-12:55 - ‘Private label and brand development in USA’ by John Ciatti, Ciatti Brokerage.
13:00-14:30 – WORKING LUNCH
14:30-14:45 - 'Being proud of bulk wine trading' by the World Bulk Wine Exhibition.
14:45-16:30 - Wine tasting networking: Producers and US buyers.
- USA, one of the largest markets for bulk wine
- Bought 339 million litres in 2017
- Growth of 24.5% vs previous year
WHY THIS TRIP?
- Unique experience
- A very practical and up to date conference program
- Unique opportunity to visit iconic wineries
- Face-to-face meetings with VIP purchases of bulk wine
- Opportunity to learn about the bulk wine business opportunities within the USA market directly from the experts
- Opportunity to network within the global bulk wine sector
- Business development for your company
WHO CAN ATTEND?
- Members of BWC, which includes all producers expositors at the WBWE
- Buyers of bulk and approved by the Business´s management of the BWC
For members of the BWC producers, exhibitors at the WBWE: 2.100 €
* The entire tour according to the program is included
* Flights and hotels not included.
* Non-members can attend: the cost of the trip will increase by 50% to the indicated fees.
MORE INFORMATION AND REGISTRATION