Argentine Wine Business Trip
A unique opportunity to meet one of the leading premium wine suppliers
Argentina & Mendoza
5th largest wine-producing country - In 2018, Argentina grew by 184% in its bulk wine exports
· Experience a unique networking opportunity that brings together over 100 prospect suppliers in a single event.
· Visit top wineries that adhere to the most demanding standards of Argentina’s National Institute of Viticulture*.
· Take up a great opportunity to find large-scale bulk volumes for private label products and store brands.
· Visit Argentina: a place where the old world and the new wine world become one.
· Discover 700-year-old vineyards located at 1,200 meters above sea level, at the foot of the Andes.
* National Institute of Viticulture (www.argentina.gob.ar/inv)
VITICULTURE & WINEMAKING IN ARGENTINA
· Given our seasonal variation with respect to the Northern hemisphere, our yearly harvests can reach international markets in the month of May.
· Mendoza’s wide temperature variations, together with a dry climate and clayey soils, give grape vines the best growing conditions.
· Our vineyards are irrigated with snowmelt water from the Andes
· 300 sunny days a year bring out intense colors and aromas in our wines
23/06 Arrival in Buenos Aires.
24/06 Transfer to Mendoza. Business Networking.
25/06 Seminar. Business Networking. Experience: Mendoza at the foot of the Andes.
26/06 Visit to wineries in Mendoza (buyer's choice).
ProMendoza is the foreign trade promotion agency from the Government of Mendoza, and together with the Federal Council of Investments (CFI) and the Argentine Bulk Wine Chamber, helps local wineries reach international status.
For further information click on the above button or directly:
+34 670 226 379